Thursday, January 5, 2017

Events: 12/11-12/15: Last Week

So, the last week. I watched the Lions Sunday night, they beat the Bears. Monday and on was furiously working on grad school applications. It was crazy. I got most of them done on time. I went to Holocaust Literature on Wednesday, which was a mistake. The professor was busy, so we just filled out course evaluations and left. Round-trip, it took me about an hour and a half, to spend fifteen minutes writing an evaluation. I skipped most of the end of Hungary parties and meetings. Thursday I had my econ exam; I think I did well, but even now, in January, I don't have the grade. The class hasn't transferred back to Calvin yet. After the exam, I took a final trip around Budapest, to wrap up some stuff I wanted to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment